– Flour 500 g
– Lukewarm water 500 ml
– 1/2 teaspoon yeast
– salt to the desired amount
– sesame to the desired amount
– pebbles to the required amount
– First, add 1/3 of the flour to the yeast and add a glass of lukewarm water and stir well with a spoon to mix perfectly.
– Cover the dough and place it inside the refrigerator for 24 hours.
– After that, mix the dough with lukewarm water and salt.
– add the batter to fresh dough and mix well and leave it for 2 hours to cool down to fit well.
– Cook pebbles once and cook them again in the oven to make them hot.
– At the next step, prepare a bowl of water next to your hand, so that the dish should be soaked to the pallet so that the dough can be removed more easily.
– Now take a little dough and spread it over the little platform that you have been soaked.
– Draw a tray of pebbles from the oven and rub them with solid butter so that they do not stick to the dough and spread the dough on the pebbles after one side.
– When you spread the dough on the pebbles, pour the sesame on the dough as much as you like and then close the oven to make the breads golden, and then turn a baking sheet of bread over to the other side.
– No need to separate pebbles when turning bread. You could do that after bread is cooked and is cooled -off.
– Keep in mind that the dough should be a bit looser in this type of bread, and keep your hands wet.